A gym-buddy RPG!
Some aspects of this gym-going companion game:
- It counts (or you input) the number of reps and sets you do on various pieces of gym equipment, which then affects the growth of your character or some other aspect
- It sets realistic challenges based on your trends and goals
- The “rewards” in game are useful and significant and interesting enough to make it worth playing, and hopefully to aid in motivating players to continue playing (and so, continue exercising…)
- Bonuses for going multiple times a week, but also bonuses for having “rest days”
- There are things to do in the game when you aren’t at the gym
- Experimental idea: a reverse subscription system, where you only pay for the game if you don’t use it.
[ Today I Was Playing: nothing… ]
March 25, 2017